Once stock has been collected / delivered from / by Promovate, we have no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages not reported within 24 hours.
Whilst every effort has been made to fulfill all orders correctly, should you take our goods to an external branding company, we ask that you check all items received BEFORE they get branded. Promovate cannot accept returns on incorrect items which have already been branded regardless of whether it’s Promovate’s fault or not. It may take up to a week to carefully check the stock that is returned and once we are satisfied that stock is fit for resale we will issue the refund or credit note. In the case of stock being sent by courier to regions outside of JHB (i.e. Durban, CT etc), clients have 72 hours from time of collection by courier, to report missing or damaged items. No claims will be entertained thereafter. Once an order on memory sticks has been collected from us, we unfortunately cannot accept a return on it
In the case of cheques deposited into one of our four bank accounts, stock shall not be released until the funds have been cleared in our account. We do not accept cash for any orders since having cash on the premises is a security risk. We accept Mastercard / Visa and Debit cards paid online only (No Amex and Diners). We encourage EFT’s and have facilities at our offices to make Internet payments. Stock will only be released once proof of payment has been received. Please pay into the correct bank account to ensure that your order is cleared immediately. Payments from outside SA take between 4 and 7 working days to clear. Orders will only be released once payment has reflected. For orders that require branding, we will only commence branding once stock and branding has been paid for in full. Please contact your account manager to confirm that they have received your proof of payment, once payment has been made. Promovate cannot be responsible for missed deadlines if you have not confirmed that payment has been received.
Orders collected by courier:
Please request a COLLECTION FORM from your account manager or at our collections department. (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please accurately complete all the required fields on the form and either email back to your account manager or to Collections, or else fax back to the number listed on the form. Clients who complete the form and return it several hours prior to their couriers (or drivers) collecting their orders, experience shorter waiting times and a more efficient experience overall. Please do not send your couriers to collect orders until you have received an email from
Promovate notifying you that your goods are ready for collection. Once the emailed invoice is received, your order is ready for collection. Please ensure that your courier knows who they are collecting for and how many orders they are collecting. All relevant invoice numbers must appear on the collection form. Stock will not be released to couriers until payment is received. Please do not send your courier to collect if you have not effected payment and provided proof thereof to Promovate, and confirmed that we have received the proof of payment.
Promovate’s Cancellation Policy:
- Written orders (faxed or by email) constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Once an order – to the value of R5000 excl VAT or more – has been emailed or faxed, cancellations prior to collection will be subject to a 15% handling and admin fee.
- All orders need to be paid for within 10 working days of invoice and if not paid within this time, they will be cancelled with the relevant cancellation fees.
- Branding will not commence until full payment has been received for COD clients. Any orders not paid for within 10 working days will be deemed to have been cancelled, products will be put back to stock and a 15% handling charge will be levied where the invoice value is R5000 excl VAT or more.
- In the case of cancelled orders where layouts have been done, a layout fee of R100.00 excl VAT per layout will be levied, irrespective of whether we are able to meet your deadline or not, unless branding deadline has been indicated to your Account Manager upon placement of order.
- For customers who are on account, no cancellation of orders will be accepted once final approval of artwork has been received.
- Collected stock may not be returned, unless approved in writing by management within 48 hours of collection, subject to a 25% handling and admin fee. Please do not return orders without prior written consent from Promovate Management. Orders returned without accompanying written consent and corresponding invoice will not be accepted by our returns department. Once stock of an item that is on special or “reduced to clear” has been collected no returns will be accepted, unless said stock is faulty.
- Cancellation fees need to be paid before further orders will be processed.